Cake Poker has announced that they will be completely altering their tournament schedule to bring players more guarantees, more tournaments and more action. This revamp will include a $100,000 guaranteed tournament on Sunday. Sundays will also include a deep stack $75,000 guaranteed tournament. Check below for all of the big tournaments of $7.5k guaranteed or more now available at Cake Poker:
- $7,500 Guaranteed Deep Stack at 4pm EST with a $215 buy-in
- $8,000 Guaranteed at 6pm EST with a $22 buy-in
- $15,000 Guaranteed at 9pm EST with a $215 buy-in
Sundays is when the real tournament action takes off at Cake Poker. Here are the Sunday tourneys with at least $10,000 guaranteed:
- $75,000 Guaranteed Deep Stack at 4pm EST with a $109 buy-in
- $15,000 Guaranteed Deep Stack at 4pm EST with a $215 buy-in
- $10,000 Guaranteed at 4pm EST with an $11 buy-in
- $12,500 Guaranteed rebuy & add-on at 4pm EST with a $33 buy-in
- $50,000 Guaranteed Super Stack at 5pm EST with a $530 buy-in
- $15,000 Guaranteed rebuy & add-on at 6pm EST with a $60 buy-in
- $30,000 Guaranteed at 9pm EST with a $215 buy-in
To see the entire new tournament schedule you should visit Cake Poker and click on the Promotions tab.
On top of these guaranteed tournaments Cake Poker also has many other tourneys throughout the day such as non-guaranteed tournaments where the prize pool is simply how many buy-ins are acquired before the start time or satellite tournaments to some of the bigger tourneys or even live events. For example, right now Cake Poker is offering satellites to the 2012 WSOP in Las Vegas, with satellites beginning at just $0.30 and a $215 main event final satellite tournament taking place every Sunday at 5pm EST to the WSOP main event.
Bounty tournaments are another staple at Cake Poker where a portion of each players buy-in becomes a bounty on their head. You can usually find a bounty tournament online at Cake Poker every couple hours.
Then there are the freeroll tourneys and the gold chip or gold card tournaments where you can buy-in without any actual cash. These are great tournaments to build your bankroll and can be very lucrative, especially some of the gold chip or gold card tournaments.Visit Cake Poker for more info